Mossman Music can be your one-stop shopping outlet for all your entertainment needs. And for all your planning, we are always available by phone, email and fax, to answer any concerns you might have while constructing your event. We've done a lot of these, and that experience means no worries for YOU!
We can supply you with live music for your event! We specialize in wedding receptions, company functions, festivals and fairs. We know who can play and entertain and everything booked through us is a guaranteed good time! Here are a few of the acts we offer:
The Saints & Sinners
This group begins as a four piece, guitar, bass, drums and keyboard, all singers as well, and goes up to twelve pieces with the addition of horn players, singers and steel drums, depending on the presentation you have in mind for your event. We include all the best players from the area on our roster. It's always a very memorable night with this group! And of course, the hosting is included free!
Musical styles for the Saints & Sinners range from pop rock party music to mo-town, big band, swing, standards, Dixie, jazz, funk and soul, and just about anything in between. With this flexibility, it's easy to have it your way. This group is great for wedding receptions and company events.
The Back On Earth Band
The Back On Earth Band is a rock n roll party band, guitar, drums, bass and keys, with everyone also singing. The song list is everything from what you might hear on the radio today to classics from the 90's, through the 60's. It's all danceable and all fun! Nothing too heavy or too hard, it's all good! You'll know and like all of the songs, though you might not have heard them performed by other bands. It is also very well done. These musicians are at the top of their game and will add a great time to your event. This band works well for festivals, fairs, night clubs, and parties.
The Jazz Cats
The Jazz Cats is a five piece group, drums, bass, guitar, horn and keys, which is expandable with the addition of more horn players, etc, to achieve whatever presentation you have in mind. This group is excellent for cocktail parties, background at wedding receptions, through drinks and the meal, pool gatherings, any sort of event where the atmosphere is the thing! Any version of this group will contain the area's top players, so you know it will be good! Even if you've decided on our DJ service for the main dancing part of your event, this group compliments that very well while your guests are getting in the mood to dance!
House of Rhythm
House of Rhythm is a four piece group specializing in that Island sound; Caribbean or Lake Erie! calypso, reggae, summer time favorites as well as current to classic hits, and even a limbo contest and a conga line or two if that's what you have in mind! This group is very interactive with the audience and great for festivals and parties of all kinds. They are festive with a capital F!
The Tenny Shoe Bop Bunny Band
The Tenny Shoe Bop Bunny Band is totally for the younger set, the kids will be clapping along with the band, and the big bunny! Great for kids' parties, elementary schools, holiday parties or any event where the little ones need to be entertained.
The Sea Dogs
The Sea Dogs led by brothers Eddie and Jimmy Feltner, who have been performing together for over 35 years, the group recorded several regional hits which received air play in the late sixties and early seventies. You'll hear faithful reproductions of songs by the Allman Bros. Band, Steppenwolf, Bob Seegar and other classic rock artists. This group is available for fairs, festivals, company events, etc.
Deja Vu is classic rock and party music are what you seek, look no farther. You'll hear the hits from Tom Petty, John Mellancamp, Eric Clapton, etc in an evening replete with searing guitar riffs and vocal harmony. This group is great for parties, festivals, and nightclub dates.
String Quartets, Brass Quintets, Harpists, Solo Guitarists, Solo violinists, Vocalists, Pianists and Organists, we well as just about anything you might like for your event. If we don't have it, we know where to get it.
We also supply sound systems, PA's, digital pianos, keyboards, amplifiers, microphones, etc that you might need for your event.
Mossman Music Party People DJ's is a professional service specializing in wedding receptions, company functions, reunions, homecomings, proms and house parties.
We were the first DJ service in the area and are the most experienced. We have never cancelled a job.
Some Things You Can Expect From Us
- Professional Hosting of your event we will greet your guests
- Make all necessary announcements
- Act as an information center for anyone who has a question
- We don't 'over-host', meaning that once your party gets started, especially in the case of wedding receptions, we keep the hosting to a minimum so that your friends and family can enjoy dancing. Some DJ's look at wedding receptions as telethons for themselves and their service. We realize it is your day and your event and know when not to talk too much.
- We do NOT bring in a huge sign saying 'Mossman Music Party People DJ's' to your event. We will not use your event to promote our business. If anyone is interested, they'll ask for a card.
- We will work with you to determine what sort of presentation you have in mind, an then do our best to make it a successful event. Especially with wedding receptions, we strive to have the presentation reflect the personalities of the couple getting married.
- We will work to remove stress from all those involved for the day of the event.
- We will take care of coordination and details, so that you can enjoy the day and your guests.
- Act as an on-site coordinator. We will share the agenda with all other services involved, caterers, videographers, photographers, etc, so that everyone is on the same page which also helps to remove stress from those having the event. It means you get a smooth look to a professional presentation without you having to run around and attend to all the details.
- You will get a mix of music that will reflect your attendees and their likes and taste. It will be a mix that will include something for everyone while keeping the party going on the dance floor. You are welcome to suggest as much music as you would like.
- We will be properly dressed for your event for weddings, it is a tuxedo unless you would say otherwise other events can range from coat and tie to Hawaiian shirt and khakis, it's up to you, and we will do our best to add to the event.
- We will be on time we actually plan to be ready early in case your event is running ahead of time so that we can accommodate your guests by starting the music early if that would be needed.
- Your event will be FUN! More fun than humans should be allowed! We use humor where it is appropriate which helps your guests to relax and enjoy themselves and the day.
- For weddings held at the same place as the reception (or close) we can also provide sound systems for the service as well as music for the wedding itself. Lake Erie Island weddings are no problem in this regard.
- We can also provide other music for your wedding or reception, including artists who play music for your service, dinner or cocktail music, etc. We offer keyboardists, solo guitarists, vocalists, harpists, brass quintets, string quartets, jazz bands just to name a few, and will do our best to find whatever kind of music or musician that will make your event exactly the day you have in mind.
- Where school dances are concerned, we will not play any music that would be inappropriate. We screen the songs that we play so that no one is uncomfortable. We also invite the students to bring in music to add to the party, as long as either the student or the song has been approved by an adult in a supervisory capacity.
- You should be able to get a reference on our service from just about any hall that does wedding receptions. You can call or email for those as well.
- Remember, it's a guaranteed good time!